Helping My Clients Sell, Buy and Rent Residential Properties in the Foothill Communities North of Los Angeles, California
My name is Chris Griffiths, I'm an e-Pro REALTOR® whose focus is on the communities of:
Why These Foothill Communities?
- Housing Diversity: in these communities you will find everything from condos and townhouses perfect for first-time buyers, right up to multi-million dollar horse ranches and hillside mansions.
- Cozy Communities: While I've shown them as four communities, they actually include many distinct neighborhoods. Just a few examples are Kagel Canyon, Lake View Terrace (where I live), Shadow Hills, Seven Hills, Highland Square and there are many more. I will help you find the one that is a perfect match for you and your family.
- Ease of Access: The 210 Foothill Freeway goes along the mountains and provides easy access to a variety of routes downtown, to the beach and to the valleys. We also have Burbank airport nearby with flights to most places you want to go.
- Air Quality: This is purely anecdotal, but I can tell you that when the air in Los Angeles or the San Gabriel Valley is at its worst, you can tell that our area enjoys less smog. I've been told that it's because of air moving down the canyons, it's a good story be it true or not. But if you move here you'll see for yourself.
- Close to the Mountains: The Angeles National Forest makes a natural barrier behind our communities. If you enjoy hiking, mountain biking and/or horse riding this is a great place to live. Plus if you drive anywhere you get to look at the mountains and think of more fun things than sitting in the car.
- Because I live here: My wife and I live in Lake View Terrace, which is part of Sylmar. While we no longer live on a horse property, we do still enjoy seeing them riding along our street and we do like the country feel so close to the city. We have chickens and ducks in our yard, along with quite a selection of pets.
Can You Help Me in Other Areas?
Heck yes! In my twenty-five years in the business I’ve helped clients from Oxnard to Fontana.
I’m very familiar with our foothill communities, you can access more information from the Navigation bar to the left, or via these links: